Meet Attorney Bridge
Thank you for visiting Bridge Law Office on-line. I am Gregg Bridge, senior attorney and owner of Bridge Law Office, LLC. For over 35 years, I have provided knowledgeable counsel to thousands of individuals and families struggling with life-changing events involving the legal process. It is my goal to provide cost effective and commons sense solutions in every legal matter that I undertake for any client.
Most of the time, my clients will be coming to grips with a divorce or other aspect of family law, were injured in an accident as a consequence of someone else’s negligence, or are in need of assistance in estate related matters. My experience has also extended to traffic and criminal defense, civil litigation, contract disputes, real estate and landlord/tenant matters.
Unlike the experience you will find in a larger firm, I personally handle all cases we accept from the beginning to the end. You will always have direct telephone and email contact with me as your attorney. Legal conflicts are stressful to confront alone. Together, we can work to identify an acceptable resolution and secure your peace of mind.
I always like to say, “Please allow me the opportunity to be your Bridge to Effective Legal Solutions.” Make an appointment for a consultation to discuss your legal matter today.
Please click on the link below to learn more about my legal background:
Putting My Award-Winning Counsel To Work For You
Over the course of my legal career, I have obtained favorable outcomes for families throughout Milwaukee County, Waukesha County Washington County, Ozaukee County, Racine County, Kenosha County and the surrounding area. My commitment to customer service, proven legal ability and the highest ethical standards are a few of the reasons that I have received these commendations:
- AV Preeminent peer review rating through Martindale-Hubbell* every year since 1995
- Selection for inclusion on the Super Lawyers list of Attorneys 2018-2021
- “Top Attorney” rating on Avvo 2017-2021
- World Wide “Who’s Who of Executives, Entrepreneurs and Professionals 2014-2021
- America’s Most Honored Professionals: Top 1% 2016-2021
As your advocate, I am committed to remaining current with Wisconsin statutes and processes. I am an active member in these organizations, which assist me in providing you with cutting-edge advice for all of your legal concerns:
- Leander J. Foley Jr. Society of Family Lawyers, Co-president 2019-2021
- Leander J. Foley Matrimonial Inns of Court, Master
- Wisconsin Society of Family Law, Treasurer/President-Elect 2018
- Wisconsin Association for Justice, Member
- Wisconsin State Bar: Family Law, Litigation & General Practice Sections
- Milwaukee and Waukesha Bar Associations
- Divorce Cooperation Institute, Member
I invite you to contact my Milwaukee office today to learn more about my practice.
Arrange Your Free Consultation
*AV, AV Preeminent, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.